When Anders was about 8 weeks I decided I was ready to start exercising again. It has been so nice. Most days I take him in the wrap and the dogs and go hiking.
This day was rainy so we skipped hiking and did the paved trail. It was super wet but no one else was out and it was so pretty.
These two hanging out the window. This same day Kona feel out of the window and was a little shocked to find herself in the road. She does see a little more hesitant to hang so far out the window so maybe she learned something.
No matter how many spots we have in the house, these two seem to sit right next to each other.
Anders usually sleeps through most of our daily hikes. I love holding hime, getting outside, and listening to a book. It is definitely my happy place. I've even gotten brave enough to take both dogs. So grateful I can keep hiking living here in St. George. And this time of year I don't have to worry about rattlesnakes!
Cutest dogs!







0 comments:
Post a Comment